Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender
Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album [Soundtrack]

O Holy Night (CD/DVD)

Decision Points [Hardcover]

Unwinding in the Mall

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh.. Tired of staying at home the whole day, watching tvs, movies, internet surfing, updating my blogs alone. I ended up right now unwinding from one mall to the other. I just went Robinsons Mall and after staying there for how many minutes, I transfered from Robinsons to Emall or Elizabeth Mall in N. Bacalso Avenue.

Hahay......

I acquianted two gentlemen who introduce me their networking Business which is UNO. I guess a lot of Cebuanos are familiar with this networking business. But they cannot convinced me to join them. We have different perceptions in life and I don't want to waste my time, money and effort to invest in any networking business. If I do, then it is just a waste of time. I just love to surf the net, blogging, and so forth.

I'm sure that business will only be lasted for a couple of years, but not forever. It won't last long.

0 comments: