Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender
Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album [Soundtrack]

O Holy Night (CD/DVD)

Decision Points [Hardcover]

Tambagi ko Noy Kulas ug Dear Papa Jo

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm sure a lot of Cebuanos are aware with this two famous people in Sunstar superbalita - a local newspaper in Cebu.
I must admit that I am also an avid reader of their columns. But sometimes, the problems compiled are only minors especially when we talk about Love, Boyfriend or girlfriends. These are the common problems I've read from the local newspaper.
I sometimes learned from their burdens in lives and with the counselors - Papa Jo and Noy Kulas helped them enlighten their minds. But, the main reason why I used to read their columns is that I just want hear their ridiculous stories (sometimes). Because there are some certain problem that supposedly not to be broadcast. I mean - meaningless problems. That's why sometimes the commentators disregard them or disregard them. There are lots of made stories which is far from realities.

(hehehe) Mao na sometimes si Papa Jo mangasaba...

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to Miscellaneous Stuffs by Email

0 comments: