Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender
Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album [Soundtrack]

O Holy Night (CD/DVD)

Decision Points [Hardcover]

99 Days More to Go Before Christmas

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh.. Christmas! I can hear now the fresh scents of christmas wind. I am now hearing some old christmas songs.
I wonder now to which and where to buy christmas decors. I know what you think, I'm too early for this, right? But it's better to buy early so that I can save enough money. As you may know that we should buy early before it will be getting expensive.

In Manila, I've watched TV patrol in abs-cbn that a lot of christmas decors, lights, parols can be bought in Divisoria and in Quiapo.
Here in Cebu, Street vendors have been posted their RTW's in the street of Osmena boulevard going to Fuente Osmena. Most of the vendors are muslims. There you will be introduced of their unique products which are made only here in the Philippines such as keychains, rtws, slippers, stickers, wallets, borloloys, and any stuffs that are useful at very affordable price.

So, Enjoy Shopping!

Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to Miscellaneous Stuffs by Email

0 comments: