Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender
Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album [Soundtrack]

O Holy Night (CD/DVD)

Decision Points [Hardcover]

MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7

Sunday, December 12, 2010


Do I deserve to have a nice cellphone like this? Perhaps this is one of my dreams. Having this kind of cellphone almost fulfill my dreams. I've been working too hard and even have had 4-5 hours of sleep everyday but I never bought any gifts/rewards  for myself. All my hardworks and efforts are being saved for another purpose - and that to provide comfort for my family. I am saving all my money to build a beautiful home in our province.



Many people have told me "Marian, when do you want to buy a new cellphone? Don't you want to reward yourself even for this Christmas?" I already thought about it but I just really can't. Instead I am planning to use part of my savings to buy gifts for my mother.
Honestly, deep inside my heart, I long to have a Nokia C7 for this Christmas. There are plenty of reasons why I choose Nokia:

  1. I am working online and have clients. I cannot communicate with them quickly if I am on the road or if I am with an important event so I need to be online always using Nokia C7.
  2. I can interact with my personal friends and my work friends using Social Media/Social Networking sites such as: twitter, facebook, digg.com and etc.
  3. I can use the 8 megapixel camera to any kind of event and use the picture for my blogging hobby.
  4. I can also share photos and videos via Ovi by Nokia Social client.
  5. If I am lost in the city and don't know the road, I can always use the GPS and navigation.
  6. I can do blogging anytime if I am in the mall, in the tour, in the bus and wherever I want to be.
  7. I can alway check my email anytime for any important matters using yahoo, gmail, aol, hotmail and other email providers.
  8. I can always have conference with my clients using skype or google talk.
  9. I can always be entertained through listening music, mp3s and listening to the online radio,
  10. And the last but not the least is I can watch local and global Internet Streaming TV.
  11. and much much more.
Those are my primary reasons why I really want this Nokia C7. Hopefully it will be mine.


MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! PLEASE BE HAPPY ALWAYS!

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe to Miscellaneous Stuffs by Email

0 comments: