Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender
Otterbox APL2-iPAD1-20-C4OTR iPad Defender

Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album [Soundtrack]

O Holy Night (CD/DVD)

Decision Points [Hardcover]

PLDT MyDSL Watchpad

Sunday, December 13, 2009


Actually, my friends always dragged me into their home especially during that Cotto-Pacquiao fight. Honestly, I am not into boxing and I don't even watched the Pacquiao's fight. What I want was only to know who won the fight.

I didn't know that she was already connected her internet and I was shocked because the last time she had a complaint regarding his internet provider.

I asked her if she also subscribed to any cable network, she said no. She explained that she was using the PLDT MyDSL Watchpad which had a free live stream video of no commercial breaks of Pacquiao's fight. Wow, it was amazing. Really.. I just knew that she subscribed to PLDT DSL and can watch using the PLDT MyDSL Watchpad for free of any live videos.

Since I love to watch movies online and etc.. I've decided to to get subscribed in PLDT MyDSL Watchpad.

According to the report, Watchpad are currently be aired in 14 channels, MTV, CNN, GMA, Pinoy Box Office (PBO), CNBC, Animax, National Geographic, Cartoon Network, Crime Scene Investigation, History Channel, The Biography Channel, Go, E!, and myView as well as award-winning Filipino indie movies.  This is from the sunstar.com.ph.


Bookmark and Share



1 comments:

Cebu City said...

PLDT MYDSL is really great.

December 14, 2009 at 6:09 PM